Like most people, you probably use your web browser just to browse the Internet. But do you know that there is a whole other world of browser add-ons, also called extensions and plug-ins, that can really enhance your Internet experience. These add-ons can block annoying advertisements, make articles more readable, allow you to read stories offline, make social media posting simpler, manage your web passwords and a whole lot more. In this podcast, Jake explores the hidden world of browser add-ons and shares his top five favorites.
Jake's Five Fave Browser Add-Ons:
5. AdBlock Plus - Hides annoying website ads. https://adblockplus.org/
4. Pocket - Saves interesting web content to read later. https://getpocket.com
3. Hootsuite - Easily post web stories and photos to your social media sites. https://hootsuite.com/
2. Evernote Webclipper - Saves web content to your Evernote account. https://evernote.com/webclipper
1. LastPass - Securely saves all your web passwords. https://lastpass.com/f?295206
- Great Suspender (Chrome)
- Suspend Tab (Firefox)
Music courtesy of 8 Bit Weapon: www.8bitweapon.com.